Welcome to the Kansas County Clerks and Election Officials Association webpage. We hope that you find this page helpful and easy to use.
- January 24, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. - KCCEOA Legislative Reception at the Ramada Inn Topeka.
- January 25, 2017 All Day - KAC Legislative Day at the Capitol.
- February 9 & 10, 2017 beginning at 8:30 a.m. - KCCEOA New Clerk's Training at the Ramada Inn Topeka. Click Here for details and to register.
- April 3 - 7, 2017 - Sanborn Institute
- May 2 - 5, 2017 - KCCEOA Annual Conference in Manhattan, KS. (More details coming soon.)
The Kansas County Clerks' and Election Officials' Association awards 10 to 12 $500 scholarships annually to Kansas high school seniors and college freshmen and sophomores, provided they carry a minimum 3.0 GPA.
If you're looking for a directory of Kansas County Clerk and Election Officials, look no more. Click through to browse through the members of our association by district.